As a Polarmade Authorized Dealer, you will benefit from the fame, goodwill, and inherent value signified by the Polarmade / SnowPeeler brand name and our various product trademarks. In addition to being under agreement to use Polarmade / SnowPeeler trademarks properly, it is in your best interest to assist in protecting the Polarmade / SnowPeeler marks by using them properly in all advertising and promotional materials.
The following guidelines must be followed when using all trademarks owned by Polarmade. These guidelines are in addition to those provided for print advertising of a particular product:
- Dealer shall not use or register any Internet domain name confusingly like or containing any trademarks used or owned by Polarmade and shall submit to Polarmade for approval in advance true and complete copies of all World Wide Web pages which contain or refer to any intellectual property and shall not use such intellectual property on its website without such prior approval.
- Dealer shall not, without express written permission from Polarmade purchase trademarks used or owned by Polarmade through Google's and Yahoo's AdWords programs and/or other web service providers' similar programs.
- The marks must be reproduced exactly from camera ready artwork provided by Polarmade.
- If the Polarmade / SnowPeeler logo appears on the Dealer’s stationery or business cards, the words “Authorized Dealer” must follow it. This can be accomplished by using the “Polarmade Authorized Dealer” artwork provided by Polarmade.
- There must be no confusion with which entity the customer is dealing. The Dealer’s name must be the most prominent name on the page. The Polarmade / SnowPeeler logo may not be the only source identifier on the page. The Polarmade / SnowPeeler logo trademark may not appear at the top of the page.
- The Polarmade logo trademark must not be used in combination with another company mark in such a manner that the marks appear to be joined or associated in any way. Ample space must appear between the two marks to distinguish them as separate entities.
- Dealer shall use each Mark in accordance with any Brand Guidelines and in such manner that it creates a separate and distinct impression from any other logo, trademark, trade name or service mark.
- Any use of any Polarmade / SnowPeeler mark on a web page must adhere to these guidelines.
- A superscript indicating a registered trademark (®) or trademark (™) or service mark (SM) symbol must appear next to all marks in all printed literature.
- The registered trademark (®) or trademark (™) or service mark (SM) symbol must appear as a superscript following the appropriate mark on the first most prominent use on each page of a piece. All marks must be capitalized, italicized, or bolded or otherwise treated with prominence.
- Any use of a Polarmade trademark which is not addressed in the guidelines set forth herein, must be approved by Polarmade prior to its use. Submittals for approval should be faxed to the attention of your Polarmade representative.