- NTNicolas T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoFonctionne parfaitement SUPER
Fonctionne parfaitement SUPER
- JLJean-Marc L.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars3 weeks agoColis ouvert et pièce manquante
Je n'ai pas eu la chance de l'employé, j'ai reçu le colis déjà ouvert et rapistolé de ruban adhésif et un tuayu étant manquant. J'ai retourné le colis.
- RMRoy M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars3 weeks agoHeavy
Works as expected but found the rake gets very heavy during use especially with 30 ft of handle. Only some what useful.
- SKSteve K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoGot the job done
Good assembly instructions are included and assembly is simple. All of the major components are aluminum and it appears the hardware is stainless steel so rust won’t be an issue. The pole sections lock and unlock easily. I really like the center cutter that splits the snow blocks.As others have said, this can be tough to maneuver, but anything 9m long will be. I’m thankful to now have a tool that allows me to work on the ground. I’ve had a few close calls shoveling in the past.Unfortunately the first time I used it was less than ideal. I had 2 plus feet on the roof and it had gone through a freeze thaw cycle so was hard and crusty. The job was not effortless by any means.Pro tip! To save energy and reduce stress on your body, try grabbing the pole with your back towards the roof and walk it back a couple feet at a time. I tried it on the garage roof and the job went much faster with less effort than trying to push the rake through crusty snow with your arms alone facing forward.Good product! I look forward to using it in better snow conditions next time.
- SVSusan V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoWisconsin Peelers
We love the SnowPeeler. Four of us in turn were successful in using it to pull the deep snow from our roof to prevent ice dams. It was much easier to use than a traditional roof rake. We are recommending it to everyone, and our neighbor already bought one and loves it, too!
Easily remove the snow accumulated on the roof
With SnowPeeler, snow removal on the roof has never been so easy, fast and safe. With its easy-to-assemble sectional pole handle and its tapered rectangular commercial-grade aluminum cutting blade, SnowPeeler allows you to clear snow from the roof 3 times faster than with a conventional snow rake. Its sharp blade slices through the snow and slides it from the roof by gravity onto the robust snow slide.
SnowPeeler PREMIUM Features
- Tapered cutting frame
- Commercial-grade aluminum
- Reversible frame adapter
- Supports ground or rooftop use
- Curved handle adapter
- Increases effectiveness when clearing snow at a distance of more than 6 m (20 ft.)
- 30 ft. (9 m.) sectional handle
- Easy to assemble and store
- 10 ft. (3 m) snow slide
- Durable, tear-resistant synthetic material
- Slide attachment
- Minimizes wind drift
- Increased rigidity for optimal performance in packed or hardened snow
- Glide pads
- Protect roof from damage
- Commercial-grade aluminum and stainless-steel assembly hardware