- AKalan k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoAwesome
I think this is a well made product. It works much better than the pull roof rake. I wish I would have bought one years ago. Very easy to use. Does a great job removing snow from the roof.
- JWJ W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWorks Great !
Love this Snowpeeler roof rake.So much easier to get snow off the roof versus a traditional style roof rake.
- EEvil1Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNice set up.
Well built and sturdy. Works great. For those complaining about the weight, well you obviously have never experienced an Alaskan dip net fishery where we’re either roped off to a cliff or stand chest deep in a river for 12 hours plus holding a 20’ dip net with a 6’ hoop against the current. My 21 year old daughter outfished me with a broken arm in a cast last year. Which also has given me the idea of adding the end handle that we use dip netting to the snow slider pole as this would give it much better control and increase the user’s strength while using it.
- KDKenneth D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agowatch snow coming off towards you
have not used it yet but looks strong and easy to use
- WJWilliam J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoTHIS IS IT.
THE BEST ROOF SNOW REMOVAL TOOL EVER.
Easily remove the snow accumulated on the roof
With SnowPeeler, snow removal on the roof has never been so easy, fast and safe. With its easy-to-assemble sectional pole handle and its tapered rectangular commercial-grade aluminum cutting blade, SnowPeeler allows you to clear snow from the roof 3 times faster than with a conventional snow rake. Its sharp blade slices through the snow and slides it from the roof by gravity onto the robust snow slide.
Snow removal is no longer a chore
- Tapered cutting frame
- Commercial-grade aluminum
- Reversible frame adapter
- Supports ground or rooftop use
- 20 ft. (6 m) sectional pole handle
- Easy to assemble and store
- 9 ft. (2.75 m) snow slide
- Robust, tear-resistant
- Slide attachment
- Minimizes wind drift
- Increased rigidity for optimal performance in packed or hardened snow
- Glide pads
- Protect roof from damage
- Commercial-grade aluminum and stainless-steel assembly hardware