- Find A Retailer
JOIN THE POLARMADE TEAM
Innovative products & inspiring people
Continuous Improvement Engineer
3330 Chemin Sainte-Foy, Suite 100
Québec, G1X 1S5
Since it was founded in 2017, PolarMade, a Québec-based company with worldwide ambitions, has experienced a skyrocketing increase in sales. The manufacturer, renowned for its uber-popular snow rake, the SnowPeeler, has been quickly adopted by an expansive distribution network as well as sold on several Québec and global e-commerce sites. PolarMade is currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Engineer who relentlessly looks for new ways to optimize manufacturing workflows and operations.
At PolarMade, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the company. You will establish processes and give your recommendations to a customer-centric company that is focused on innovation and the well-being of its employees. PolarMade’s management team is open to new ideas, which will enable you to share your vision and lead a fulfilling professional life with the projects you will oversee.
Are you known for being a leader who is inspiring, versatile and eager to take on a strategic role? PolarMade wants to hear from you. Add this opportunity to your cart and send your contact information. As PolarMade continues its expansion around the world, we are looking to improve our processes even more—with your help!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement an ERP platform and plan for its evolution over time
- Develop, coordinate and set up processes for:
- Material flow
- Shipping and billing
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Inventory management
- Production workflows
- Quality control
- Integrate and manage partner distribution platforms
- Understand and maximize the use of EDI communications
- Participate in the selection of new products
- Supervise the team on the use of all new systems and platforms
YOUR UNIQUE SKILLS:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- You are proficient in English (spoken and written) (mandatory)
- You have in-depth knowledge of Excel (advanced skills)
- You have 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are proactive and autonomous
- You have excellent analytical skills and a proven ability to make complex concepts easy to understand
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- You have experience working with an ERP
- You have skills in process optimization
- You have an interest in international e-commerce
|Contribution to your Engineering Order (OIQ)||Included|
|Continuous training (OIQ)||Included|
|Casual and friendly work environment||Included|
|40-hour work week||Included|
|Flexible work schedule||Included|
|Access to public transit (RTC)||Included|
|Businesses and shops nearby||Included|
If you are up to the PolarMade challenge, send your resume to: kEncEmaildbsffstAqpmbsnbef/dpn.
Does this position interest you—but you are unsure that you have the right skills? Send in your application today!
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact Josianne Turcotte at 418-780-1706 ext. 222.